[Wp4] Fwd: Re: [] Variety of formulation for Human Rights bylaw that were made. - corrected

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 19:39:49 UTC 2015

This is not intended to be a roadblock.  Quite the opposite.  But dashing
off a sentence and then "see you in Dublin" is not going to work.  We need
to put some work in now.  It shouldn't be that hard and it shouldn't take
months, but it also shouldn't be that easy to change the ICANN bylaws
either.

I'm willing to put the work in now. It's those who aren't who will delay
the process and the result.

We cannot adopt a bylaws change on the basis of "caveat emptor."  (A little
Latin always elevates a discussion....)

Greg