[Wp4] Fwd: Re: [] Variety of formulation for Human Rights bylaw that were made. - corrected

Nigel Roberts nigel at channelisles.net
Thu Aug 6 22:11:22 UTC 2015

I am not sure that Greg's statement can be read as "no major change". I
fully support his assessment of where we are (which is that we come from
different starting points).

We need to understand (and if necessary define) what the objective is.

Then we need to come to consensus on a high-level statement to
incorporate as a By-Law.

Then, in WS2, we must "give colour and depth" to the high-level statement.