[Wp4] Fwd: Re: [] Variety of formulation for Human Rights bylaw that were made. - corrected

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 02:13:19 UTC 2015

Hi,

Just so it's clear, the "major change" I refer is related to not changing
the texts that has been included in WS1 proposal during WS2.

So if it's agreed in WS1 that certain things will be done, it won't be good
enough to change those in WS2 and that's one of the reason why anything
that goes into WS1 should be what has agreed to be needed and realistic.

I don't really care whether it's the same thing with what Greg wrote but
it's one of my rationale for adding a +1 to his statement.

Hope that helps.

Regards