[Wp4] WP4 Deliverable: Elaborating an ICANN Commitment to Human RIghts

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 01:36:57 UTC 2015

All:

Attached are Word and PDF versions of a proposed final draft of the
deliverable of WP4, which is intended to become part of the next Report of
the CCWG.

Niels and Tatiana and Matt went through the document after our call and
edited and resolved the proposed changes in the document.  I followed with
further edits and formatting work.  I believe that all of us sought to be
neutral *rapporteurs* carrying out the sense of today's call and the work
of our group.

I felt that we needed a section which specifically set out the process and
results of our discussions on refining the language of the Bylaw, rather
than leaving this to our recommendations in the final section of the
document.  Therefore, I took the liberty of creating such a section, and
hope that you will find that this section reflects our work.

This document also remains available on Google Drive.

I look forward to any comments.

Best regards,

Greg