[Wp4] WP4 Deliverable: Elaborating an ICANN Commitment to Human RIghts

Niels ten Oever lists at digitaldissidents.org
Fri Nov 6 05:57:05 UTC 2015

Dear all,

I think the text now clearly sets out the difference between respect
and protect, which is both reflected in the analysis and in the bylaw
text.

The framework for interpretation and implementation (there are many
different ways to do this, it is not black or white) is to be
developed after WS1 (as is also extensively elaborated in the document).

So I am also a bit unclear about the critique of the proposed text.

If you have corrections which can make to text clearer or improve it,
for which we can find consensus, I am sure everyone would appreciate
it a lot.

Best,

Niels