[Wp4] Revised bylaw language by counsel

Nigel Roberts nigel at channelisles.net
Fri Nov 6 10:15:12 UTC 2015

Very clever. I am in awe of the mind behind this.

When interpreted by a court, this new proposal removes any last
obligation on ICANN to have any obligations for human rights whatsoever.
The exercise on how this is done is left to the constructionist lawyers
among us.

But here's my take. Taking the blue lined suggested additions, it all
depends on the construction on the term 'applicable law' in California.

This is even more unacceptable.