[Wp4] CCWG - WP4 Poll on referencing existing documents

Ram Mohan ram.mohan at icann.org
Wed Oct 7 14:09:55 UTC 2015

This is why it's important to first have a conversation with the number and
protocol communities and determine their point of view, rather than make
assumptions about their level of caring, and in parallel impose bylaw
changes on functions that impact them directly. Discussions involving human
rights in the IETF have been quite charged in the past. This is more complex
than the simplistic case presented below.