[Wp4] Fwd: Results of WP4 Poll

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Thu Oct 8 19:21:17 UTC 2015

Dear all,

in anticipation for our call in a couple of hours, I am forwarding the poll results.

In brief, the WP has expressed in a vast majority that No reference to a specific document should be included in the suggested bylaw text.

The details on the results are below but I believe that once the first question has been answered with a majority of No’s then it is useless to continue the analysis on the rest of the questions.

I suggest we now close this issue as per the polls result and focus on drafting some language that respects the outcome of the poll.

Talk to you in short.

Best regards,

León