[Wp4] Human Rights PC2 draft for CCWG comment

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 03:48:04 UTC 2015

I am currently working on changes to this document (and was when you
plucked this out, as you might have noticed when you entered the
document).  The document just circulated is too much a work-in-progress. I
strongly suggest waiting until I'm finished to review and finalize the
document as a deliverable to the CCWG.

Thanks!

Greg