[Wp4] Human Rights PC2 draft for CCWG comment

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Tue Oct 13 03:15:11 UTC 2015

Dear all,

I want to thank you all for the excellent work carried in this second public comment analysis draft. Although I remained silent I followed the discussion closely and tried to capture it in some minor additions I made to this new version of our draft to be submitted to the CCWG for review.

I specially thank Nigel, Niels, Tatiana, Greg, Avri, Ellen, Kavouss, David and Mathew for their work and feedback to reach this document.

I encourage you to please review this version which will be submitted as our deliverable to the CCWG and I also remind you that should there be the need to make any further adjustments, we can do so anytime before having to submit a final version to be included in the next version of the CCWG’s draft proposal.

Attached is a word and PDF version of this latest draft.

Best regards,