[Wp4] Human Rights PC2 draft for CCWG comment

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 12:21:26 UTC 2015

Nigel,

The examples are part of the verbatim quote from the second draft, so we
can't change them at this point.

Hopefully our next draft will be considerably more advanced than this.

We should try to understand what the point of the "will be committed to"
language was -- if there was a point.  Maybe someone can enlighten us.  It
might be an echo of language being imported from the Affirmation of
Commitments, but I don't recall if that's how it developed or what it was
supposed to do.

Greg

P.S. Thanks!