[Wp4] Agenda for our call

Dr. Tatiana Tropina t.tropina at mpicc.de
Fri Oct 30 11:15:52 UTC 2015

Hi Greg,
thanks a lot for providing this starting point for the rationale
document and for pointing out that we have to proceed with what is meant
to be "explanatory" document for the bylaw language. Would it be
possible to share this new draft (clean version) as a Google doc, so
anyone can work on it after (and during, may be) the call? I think
Google docs were really helpful in our previous work. Only if you have
time to do this, of course. Thanks a million!
I also believe that we might consider changing the structure of the part
which was meant to be the rationale document (the text from the old
Google doc). I remember there were some comments and suggestion for
amending/restructuring this "rationale" part in the Google doc itself
and on the WP4 calls.  However, this can be discussed during the call.
Or any time later.
Looking forward to the call.
Cheers
Tanya