[Wp4] Draft high level wording on Human Rights - Invitation to comment

Paul Twomey paul.twomey at argopacific.com
Wed Sep 2 15:34:04 UTC 2015

I agree that is that it should be clear - that is why I think the
working through of the policies and bylaws envisaged in the draft
language now will be important, but will probably take some time to
avoid any unintended consequences.  There are two questions: what range
or existing statement of human rights should be adopted and then to
which parts of ICANN's operations etc do they apply.