[Wp4] Draft high level wording on Human Rights - Invitation to comment

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 18:03:50 UTC 2015

I have added the following comment to the document:

I had thought we were trying to draft actual bylaws language (as reflected
in the CCWG Proposal). This is instead a sort of Board statement of support
for Human Rights (variously defined by various members of the WP) and
statement of intention that bylaws (and policies) will be developed in
future (presumably in WS2. That may be a better approach than amending the
bylaws now, but it is certainly a different one. Is that now our plan?