[Wp4] Human Rights Briefing and Discussion paper.docx - Invitation to comment

Greg Shatan (via Google Docs) gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 03:59:12 UTC 2015

I've shared an item with you:

Human Rights Briefing and Discussion paper.docx
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h36fvBBwR40Eu87XPHN6Yxoz3zFkTZ7ZreYG0kymSOY/edit?usp=sharing&invite=COLfq84E

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online. To open this item, just click
the link above.

All,

As mentioned on our last call, I've copied Nigel's initial starting point
for a framework or "briefing paper" related to a proposed Human Rights
bylaw amendment.  At this point, I've made no changes to Nigel's draft
other than formatting.  We should all feel free to add to this, including
by taking some of the useful dialogue in prior emails and adding it to the
document.  I will try to do this shortly, but wanted to get this out
without further ado.

Greg