[Wp4] Human Rights Briefing and Discussion paper.docx - Invitation to comment

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 15:21:24 UTC 2015

Matthew,

The reason I did not do that is that I didn't really see anything
particularly useful in that first document in terms of preparing a
foundational/framework/explanatory/rationale document.  It seemed to be a
mix of process summary and proclamation, neither of which were particularly
on point.

Also since these started out as two different documents, I kept the
distinction.

That said, this is in itself a process question.  So, if people want to
combine the documents, that's not a particular problem.  Either way, we are
at a starting point.

Greg