[Wp4] Merged document

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Fri Sep 18 06:19:39 UTC 2015

Dear all,

In anticipation for our call on Human Rights, here is the link to the merged document that I suggest we use to continue our work:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15t32Y7DyzGCAR21XT9koN9y2hNK_nAifuNZGwaFfnlQ/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/document/d/15t32Y7DyzGCAR21XT9koN9y2hNK_nAifuNZGwaFfnlQ/edit?usp=sharing>

What I did is to try to capture our discussions and agreements and merge the document with what Greg put together last time so we can build the explanatory note from there.

A proposed agenda for tomorrow is:

1. Welcome and Roll call (2 minutes)
2. Review of draft bylaw wording (28 minutes)
3. Advance discussion on explanatory note (25 minutes)
4. AOB (5 minutes)

Please feel free to suggest amendments to the proposed agenda.

Best regards,

León