[Wp4] Merged document

Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch
Fri Sep 18 10:25:51 UTC 2015

Dear Leon, dear all,

We have had a look at the proposed document and would like to suggest the following changes to the proposed Bylaws wording:

-              eliminate „fundamental“, as all human rights need to be respected;
-              add „…and other international human rights instruments“ as the UDHR does not cover all affected human rights;

Thanks for considering this.

Best regards

Jorge Cancio