[Wp4] Google spreadsheet with comments on HRs

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Wed Sep 23 03:31:03 UTC 2015

Dear all,

As agreed, I have put the incumbent section of comments from our PC Tool into a google doc so we can begin providing suggested replies to the comments received in our second PCP.

Anyone with the link should be able to edit. Please let me know if this is not the case.

This is the link to the spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Eg-8P2tyj15cNi7PlXOMFriiHeq80geCd7z5PKOJJ7w/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Eg-8P2tyj15cNi7PlXOMFriiHeq80geCd7z5PKOJJ7w/edit?usp=sharing>

Best regards,

León