[Wp4] Google spreadsheet with comments on HRs

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 03:57:02 UTC 2015

Thanks, Leon.  I took the liberty of resizing the columns to make it more
readable.  Now I know how to resize columns when you can't grab and slide
the edge of the column (Pro Tip: Highlight column, right click, click
"resize column" and then pick a pixel width.  Originally, the pixel width
of the major columns was something like 2785; I brought it down to 550, so
that the 3 key columns are all on the same screen.)

Now I just have to read it all.

Greg