[Ws2-diversity] request for transcription - dates for next meetings

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 16:23:36 UTC 2016

Hi

Is there anywhere i can find the next dates for meetings of this group?

As one of the topics of the group is accessibility, I'd like to submit
a request for transcription in the new pilot program. I'm not a native
speaker of English and miopic and translation helps me understand
better the meetings. I would also like to check with colleagues from
the accessibility and technology area if they would like to
participate.

Deadline for submission of this request is Jan 1 so if I could know of
the dates in advance it would be better.

Thank you

Renata