[Ws2-diversity] CCWG-Acct WS2 Diversity next steps

Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch
Mon Oct 3 10:54:49 UTC 2016

Dear Fiona and all

I guess that we would also have to cover the locus of diversity, i.e. where within ICANN do we want to assess and improve diversity (staff, executive level, Board, councils, PDPs,…)

But perhaps this is already covered by some of the questions…

On the other hand, I feel it is worth recalling the following new Bylaw text that talks about diversity:

“(ii) Seeking and supporting broad, informed participation reflecting the functional, geographic, and cultural diversity of the Internet at all levels of policy development and decision-making to ensure that the bottom-up, multistakeholder policy development process is used to ascertain
the global public interest and that those processes are accountable and transparent;“

Best regards

Jorge