[Ws2-diversity] Draft survey on Gender Diversity

Corinne Cath corinnecath at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 13:04:22 UTC 2017

Hiya,

I have some methodology questions, any chance this doc could be made into
google doc so we can provide edits like that?

Best,

On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 1:14 PM, Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Ergys shared with us a draft survey on gender diversity for review and
> feedback. The survey will be published in few weeks and ICANN staff will
> help us by providing the results so we can use it for our report.
>
> We can discuss this draft at the subgroup confcall tomorrow.
>
> Best,
>
> Rafik

Corinne J.N. Cath
Ph.D. Candidate, Oxford Internet Institute & Alan Turing Institute

Web: www.oii.ox.ac.uk/people/corinne-cath
Email: ccath at turing.ac.uk & corinnecath at gmail.com
Twitter: @C_Cath