[Ws2-diversity] [Ext] Re: Draft survey on Gender Diversity

Ergys Ramaj ergys.ramaj at icann.org
Wed Apr 19 13:50:55 UTC 2017

Hi Corinne, all,

The Google Docs link can be found here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pNHCOtetC5QqTASKttUDcNuP6ubCObk3Hg26QxcCbL4/edit?usp=sharing>. We look forward to your review and feedback.

Best,
Ergys

From: <cattekwaad at gmail.com<mailto:cattekwaad at gmail.com>> on behalf of Corinne Cath <corinnecath at gmail.com<mailto:corinnecath at gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 at 8:04 AM
To: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com<mailto:rafik.dammak at gmail.com>>
Cc: "ws2-diversity at icann.org<mailto:ws2-diversity at icann.org>" <ws2-diversity at icann.org<mailto:ws2-diversity at icann.org>>, Ergys Ramaj <ergys.ramaj at icann.org<mailto:ergys.ramaj at icann.org>>
Subject: [Ext] Re: [Ws2-diversity] Draft survey on Gender Diversity

Hiya,

I have some methodology questions, any chance this doc could be made into google doc so we can provide edits like that?

Best,

On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 1:14 PM, Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com<mailto:rafik.dammak at gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi all,

Ergys shared with us a draft survey on gender diversity for review and feedback. The survey will be published in few weeks and ICANN staff will help us by providing the results so we can use it for our report.

We can discuss this draft at the subgroup confcall tomorrow.

Best,

Rafik

Corinne J.N. Cath
Ph.D. Candidate, Oxford Internet Institute & Alan Turing Institute

Web: www.oii.ox.ac.uk/people/corinne-cath[oii.ox.ac.uk]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.oii.ox.ac.uk_people_corinne-2Dcath&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=avtCjHJ6uQnoL3R1DIFIGHQNcde3B9QHcdZmrXfM-xA&m=hFzHKfhPangQ4iICHs5U52BTifm6qzG7qJNglumFJko&s=i51fYFPEeQvIY9JLkdXxishv0yoxrV6dKD0gwx8UrSs&e=>
Email: ccath at turing.ac.uk<mailto:ccath at turing.ac.uk> & corinnecath at gmail.com<mailto:corinnecath at gmail.com>
Twitter: @C_Cath