[Ws2-diversity] [Ext] Re: Draft survey on Gender Diversity

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 00:27:03 UTC 2017

Hi

Thanks Ergys for the Google Doc

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pNHCOtetC5QqTASKttUDcNuP6ubCObk3Hg26QxcCbL4/edit?usp=sharing

I was reading it just now and I saw some of the comments were
addressed, thanks fort

There was an observation on the last meeting about cross-checking data
to find information on age, race and other aspects to discuss gender
diversity in an intersectional manner.

If this is to be done would be quite interesting and I'd be looking
forward to hear more.

Thanks

Renata