[Ws2-diversity] CCWG-Accountability-WS2-Diversity Draft Recommendations - suggested edits

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 20:26:42 UTC 2017

All,

As per the Diversity Rapporteurs request please find attached my suggested
edits to the Diversity recommendations for consideration on our next call.

I have tried to be very faithful to the original intents in most cases and
have added a few things that seemed to be required and consistent with the
other recommendations.

The biggest overall change is that I found a number or the original
recommendations overlapped which usually causes issues - as such I have
cleaned this without hopefully changing any intents.

Bernard Turcotte
ICANN Staff Support to the CCWG-Accountability-WS2