[Ws2-diversity] CCWG-Accountability-WS2-Diversity Draft Recommendations - suggested edits

Yvette Guigneaux yvette.guigneaux at icann.org
Tue Aug 8 21:24:50 UTC 2017

Hi All –

Attached is the proposed agenda for the Diversity Subgroup Meeting #29 | 13:00 UTC | Thursday, 10 August 2017, per the rapporteurs request.
Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Yvette Guigneaux
(MSSI) Multistakeholder Strategy & Strategic Initiatives
Projects & Operations Assistant.

ICANN – Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
Email:  yvette.guigneaux at icann.org
Cell:  +1-310-460-8432
Skype:  yvette.guigneaux.icann
www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org/>