[Ws2-diversity] new version of diversity report

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 11:45:24 UTC 2017

hi all,

during our last confcall, we went through the new version of the
recommendations and discussed them reaching consensus. As a follow-up,  the
edited recommendations were added to this clean version of the report
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UQJMzeYH4FlrsOmPag9SLuewLQiO-y_MDedVpjljGRs/edit#
.

As planned we would like to get our recommendations sent for first reading
in the next plenary (scheduled the 30th August) and the deadline for
submitting documents is the 23rd August.

please review the latest version of the report and we will issue a call for
consensus to send the report for wider CCWG review. Proofreading,
formatting, checking consistency and so on will be really helpful. word and
pdf versions of the report are also attached.

our next confcall is scheduled for this Friday 18th August at 13:00UTC.

Best,

Rafik