[Ws2-diversity] new version of diversity report

Pam Little pam.little at alibaba-inc.com
Wed Aug 16 06:19:18 UTC 2017

Hi All,
Please accept my apologies as I will not be able attend the call this Friday 18th August at 13:00UTC.
I have inserted a comment regarding "..Community recommendations for improvement.." in Recommendation #8:
What does “Community” mean here? I think we may need to think more
about where the commendations will come from or be based on…
I also added the ICANN Bylaw language (11.3) re GNSO Council composition:"Stakeholder Groups
should, in their charters, ensure their representation on the GNSO Council is
as diverse as possible and practicable, including considerations of geography,
GNSO Constituency, sector, ability and gender."
Thank you for your consideration.
Kind regards,
Pam

------------------------------------------------------------------From:Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com>Time:2017 Aug 15 (Tue) 21:46To:ws2-diversity <ws2-diversity at icann.org>Subject:[Ws2-diversity] new version of diversity report
hi all,
during our last confcall, we went through the new version of the recommendations and discussed them reaching consensus. As a follow-up,  the edited recommendations were added to this clean version of the report https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UQJMzeYH4FlrsOmPag9SLuewLQiO-y_MDedVpjljGRs/edit#.
As planned we would like to get our recommendations sent for first reading in the next plenary (scheduled the 30th August) and the deadline for submitting documents is the 23rd August.
please review the latest version of the report and we will issue a call for consensus to send the report for wider CCWG review. Proofreading, formatting, checking consistency and so on will be really helpful. word and pdf versions of the report are also attached.
our next confcall is scheduled for this Friday 18th August at 13:00UTC.
Best,
Rafik