[Ws2-diversity] new version of diversity report

Julie Hammer julie.hammer at bigpond.com
Fri Aug 18 08:05:41 UTC 2017

Hi Fiona, Rafik and Everyone,

I am planning to join the teleconference but have an earlier commitment which may make me a little late.

Cheers,  Julie

On 15 Aug 2017, at 9:45 PM, Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com> wrote:

hi all,

during our last confcall, we went through the new version of the recommendations and discussed them reaching consensus. As a follow-up,  the edited recommendations were added to this clean version of the report https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UQJMzeYH4FlrsOmPag9SLuewLQiO-y_MDedVpjljGRs/edit# <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UQJMzeYH4FlrsOmPag9SLuewLQiO-y_MDedVpjljGRs/edit#>.

As planned we would like to get our recommendations sent for first reading in the next plenary (scheduled the 30th August) and the deadline for submitting documents is the 23rd August.

please review the latest version of the report and we will issue a call for consensus to send the report for wider CCWG review. Proofreading, formatting, checking consistency and so on will be really helpful. word and pdf versions of the report are also attached.

our next confcall is scheduled for this Friday 18th August at 13:00UTC.

Best,

Rafik
<WS2 DIVERSITY REPORT – Draft v5.pdf><WS2 DIVERSITY REPORT – Draft v5.docx>_______________________________________________
Ws2-diversity mailing list