[Ws2-diversity] diversity questionnaire - observations from 31jan mtg

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Thu Feb 2 20:17:35 UTC 2017

Rafik,

I understand the intent, and fully support the idea to leave some room to the So/ACs.

We may be able to accomplish both if we expand on the question by indicating that they can, for instance, indicate legal constraints, priorities, official policy criteria, etc. and for the second question clarifying they can add any other element they consider important ?

I'm really trying to avoid any ambiguity that would lead to extra delay in the submission of the responses. Experience for the So/AC accountability questionnaire indicates that response time take up to 2 month+.

Best

Mathieu Weill
Depuis mon mobile, désolé pour le style