[Ws2-diversity] diversity questionnaire - observations from 31jan mtg

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 22:26:35 UTC 2017

Hi Mathieu,

the plan agreed in the last call was to issue a consensus call (sorry for
the delay) for few days to see if there is any objection to the final
version and moving to work on the draft report.

I understand that you are proposing here some edits for 2 questions. if we
have a suggested wording for those amendments it will be really helpful.
looking to hear from the subgroups participants if they agree with those
changes.

Best,

Rafik