[Ws2-diversity] Draft 01 Diversity Report

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 00:02:51 UTC 2017

Dear Lousewies,

Thanks for the comments!
I moved the document to this google doc so everyone can comment
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ziy7NDZZd9bW08HOxY-CYUx3qQdno5i9Rqp4fOJtAT0
, the previous document was in word format . it is in suggestion mode, so
you can propose edits and changes.
I encourage all members of the subgroup to go through the document and add
their suggestions. we will add other parts in coming days.

Best,

Rafik