[Ws2-diversity] Draft 01 Diversity Report

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 05:09:00 UTC 2017

Hello,

I agree with Avri's rationale as well. However in order not to have an
unending assessment process. I suggest slightly modifying Avri's text to:

Ensuring that ICANN is open to diverse participation is essential to
fulfilling the range of skills and experience necessary for ICANN. If an
original assessment of candidates is not sufficiently diverse to fulfill
the skill, experience and diversity requirements necessary, then efforts
need to be redoubled until diversity is achieved *as much as possible*.

Regards
Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos