[Ws2-diversity] Draft 01 Diversity Report

Rachel Pollack rachel.l.pollack at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 12:46:56 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Just a quick note to say that I also support Avri's point, as well as the
many excellent comments made by Corinne in the Google doc. Although Corinne
will not be able to participate in this afternoon's call, I hope we will
consider the issues that she raised in the document.

Look forward to more discussion in the call,

Rachel