[Ws2-diversity] Consolidated input

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 23:22:43 UTC 2017

Hello Fiona

Thanks for sharing the consolidated input.
I've shared some of my insights w/ the drafting team but will send
them to the list after a new reading.

About the previous discussion of CEO responsibility, I think it is
important to include it now in the document. Revisiting this idea
seems important given the responses received. However, it would be
important for the  group to weigh in.

Thanks again