[Ws2-diversity] Last meeting and forthcoming important points

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 13:08:52 UTC 2017

Hello

As I've said before, my apologies for missing the last meeting.

Only the raw transcript is out but I would like to advance two points
for rapporteurs and group consideration which I think would be
important to bring up on the list and on next meeting

1) Removal of the gender question in ICANN meeting registration (along
w/ the 3rd option) - If it is possible to know more

2) Interpretation, captioning
Agree this is important to continue. It could be better attended.
Agree on considering outreach efforts to make this work.
Regarding budget, if there needs to be a priority, I'd kindly ask to
continue w/ the captioning at least.

Thanks