[Ws2-diversity] meeting tomorrow and consolidated updates

Julie Hammer julie.hammer at bigpond.com
Fri Jul 28 03:07:35 UTC 2017

Hi Fiona, Rafik and Everyone,

I have just finally got back up to date with the work of the Diversity Sub-group.  Apologies that I have not been able to join the last few meetings.  I have read the transcript of the last meeting, looked at all the survey responses, and made  some comments/suggestions in the Google Doc (V3 dated 21 June).  I have added the Questionnaire as ANNEX D but have not made any changes to the wording of the recommendations as I am not confident I understand the intended changes as discussed in the last meeting.

 I look forward to speaking with you all tonight.

Cheers,  Julie