[Ws2-diversity] plenary presentation of diversity report and implementation questions

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 19:06:18 UTC 2017

Hello

Revisiting the recording of the last plenary, and presentation of diversity
report, it was interesting to observe some of the comments raised.

While the content of the recommendations itself seem not to have raised
many questions (except the skills part), the comments were very adamant on
some direction towards implementation.

The scope of the group is clearly defined not to contemplate implementation
but I wonder if there can be some even more straightforward indication of
this and also point out that there will be implementation and review.

I guess what I'm saying is that without a hint of a plan maybe the
recommendations can be ignored or seen as a "letter of intentions" only?

Just a thought

Thanks

Renata