[Ws2-diversity] CCWG-Accountability-WS2-Diversity-PublicComments-January2018-Summary re-ordered

Julie Hammer julie.hammer at bigpond.com
Wed Jan 24 03:22:45 UTC 2018

Hi Fiona, Rafik and Bernie,

Many thanks for this summary, Bernie. It is sometimes difficult to get your mind around that much data.  In my attempt to clarify this in my own mind, I have made the attached one page summary which obviously omits a lot of the detail but tries to capture the essence of the 15 Public Comments we received.    I thought it might be of assistance to others before our next meeting to share this.  Clearly, this is my own personal take on the comments.

Cheers, Julie