[Ws2-hr] Welcome and call planning

Aikman-Scalese, Anne AAikman at lrrc.com
Wed Aug 3 19:05:50 UTC 2016

Thank you Niels!

Anne E. Aikman-Scalese
Of Counsel
520.629.4428 office
520.879.4725 fax
AAikman at lrrc.com
_______________________________

Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP
One South Church Avenue, Suite 700
Tucson, Arizona 85701-1611
lrrc.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Niels ten Oever [mailto:lists at nielstenoever.net]
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2016 12:05 PM
To: Aikman-Scalese, Anne; Kavouss Arasteh
Cc: ws2-hr at icann.org
Subject: Re: [Ws2-hr] Welcome and call planning

Dear Anne,

You can find it on page four, last bullet point of the listed treaties (you can also see the time and date on which I added it).

I am waiting for staff to accept the changes and also update the PDF on the page.

Best,

Niels

--
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9

This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If the reader of this message or an attachment is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message or attachment to the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the sender. The information transmitted in this message and any attachments may be privileged, is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the intended recipients, and is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §2510-2521.