[Ws2-hr] Agenda + Slides call August 16 - 1900 UTC

Niels ten Oever lists at nielstenoever.net
Tue Aug 9 09:16:23 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Please find attached the slides for the CCWG WS2 HR DT* call on the 16th
of August at 1900 UTC as well as a proposed agenda underneath.

1. Administrivia
2. Opening Remarks
3. Scope and purpose as outlined by WS1
4. Proposed Time line
5. Questions to answer (in FoI)
6. Meetings
7. Workplan
8. AOB

I greatly looking forward to the call, please let me know if you have
any questions of suggestions either onlist or offlist.

All the best,

Niels

* = Cross Community Working Groups on Enhacing ICANNs Accountability
Workstream 2 Human Rights Design Team
--
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9