[Ws2-hr] Concerns and summary documents

Dr. Tatiana Tropina t.tropina at mpicc.de
Tue Aug 23 18:53:56 UTC 2016

Hi Farzaneh,

thanks - this is very helpful. I would have done this, yes, but
unfortunately I wasn't the one who created the doc. We can definitely
agree to create all the documents only in suggestion mode with only the
owner having right to accept suggestions. In my case I proposed a
changed in suggestion mode and someone (not an owner of the document)
rejected - as it turned out later, by mistake.

We can definitely discuss this on the call.

Cheers

Tanya