[Ws2-hr] Welcome and call planning

Niels ten Oever lists at nielstenoever.net
Fri Jul 29 14:49:50 UTC 2016

Dear participants to the Human Rights Design Team as part of the CCWG
Workstream 2 (CCWG WS2 HR DT),

It's a great pleasure to welcome you here on behalf of Nigel and myself,
as co-rapporteurs of this design team. We have quite some exciting work
ahead of us for the coming time.

In order to get our work started on the deliverables that we are
supposed to deliver to the CCWG, it would be good if we first had a call
where we could jointly discuss our objectives, and the way we could get
there.

In order to do this we will first need to decide on the timeslot(s) and
day(s) of the week we will have our weekly one hour calls.

ICANN has offered us timeslots at 0600, 1200 and 1900 UTC on all days of
the week (for us to share with the other design teams).

I would like to check with you what your preferred days and times are,
and whether you would like to dynamically change the days and/or times.

In order to get your feedback I setup three polls. Could you please
respond before Wednesday August 3 so we can get the planning process
going and we can start discussing.

Time slot preference:
http://doodle.com/poll/d9fnkkh9kdfq64a4

Day preference:
http://doodle.com/poll/n5twttd823ty9tte

Static vs dynamic times and days
http://doodle.com/poll/9h5vbhe2r3un4use

I'm greatly looking forward to work with you on this.

Best,

Niels

--
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9