[Ws2-hr] Meeting next week on Friday instead of Tuesday (19:00 UTC)

Niels ten Oever lists at nielstenoever.net
Fri Nov 25 11:47:07 UTC 2016

Dear all,

With ICANN staff I have been trying to arrange our meeting days for the
coming time. Unfortunately we were not able to secure our normal meeting
date for next week, so next week we will be meeting on Friday December 2
1900 UTC.

For most of the other days we have been able to secure our default
Tuesday 1900 UTC, sorry for the inconvenience.

Invites will be sent out by staff on Monday.

I hope you're all having a great weekend.

Best,

Niels
--
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9