[Ws2-hr] Co-Rapporteur stepping down

Niels ten Oever lists at nielstenoever.net
Wed Nov 30 13:21:49 UTC 2016

Dear all,

With sadness I am forwarding you the message I've received from Nigel underneath.

Please join me in thanking Nigel for the work he has done for the subgroup as co-rapporteur. Luckily we can still benefit from his contributions as a participants in this subgroup.

Best,

Niels---------- Forwarded message ----------