[Ws2-hr] New Draft Text for FoI

Niels ten Oever lists at nielstenoever.net
Mon Oct 3 15:06:58 UTC 2016

Dear all,

I hope this e-mail finds you well. To ensure nothing of our constructive
discussions is getting lost, and to help us continue to be very
concrete, I would like to share with you the attached document, that can
also be found here (page 2 onwards):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1emqmzyB9_0vm6oKxhIWZ47L7lxcFKUBHVnkBYUOsA2Q/edit

The document aims to represent a sedimentation of our discussion and
suggest a way forward, by providing potential text for the Framework of
Interpretation. Partially inspired by the reaction of John Ruggie when I
brought up our concerns with him.

I hope this proves to be useful, and I am more than happy to discuss it
with you all on the list and the call, and of course work on suggestions
and comments in the Google Doc.

Best,

Niels

--
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9