[Ws2-hr] When should ICANN uphold human rights?

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 19:07:05 UTC 2016

Dear All,
I am sure whether these questions to be raised with Human Rights Group
,they are rather to be raised either to CCWG or to the Lawyers or to any
entity other than Sub Group dealing with Human rights.
They may raise these questions internally but not externally .
Moreover, as I said to PAUL ,these two questions need to be further
elaborated and explored before being submitted to other group
Regards
Kavouss