[Ws2-hr] When should ICANN uphold human rights?

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 20:21:56 UTC 2016

This is the ws2 on human rights!

On 4 Sep 2016 10:15 p.m., "Kavouss Arasteh" <kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com>
wrote:

Dear Mr.Rosenzweig,
You referred to my name and obliged me to respond to you

I am sorry to hear such language being used by you.

I know you very well and aware that whatever I say you immediately and
categorically disagree with it.

You have done it during CCWG WS1.

However, I do not mind if you take a hostile position against me.

Having said that , this subgroup  is not mandated  propose  to change  to
the Bylaws, this Groups is merely responsible for accountability of SOs/ACs
.

You can raise your questions in the Human Rights sub group.

I disagree that this group dealing with accountabilities of SOs/ ACs gets
involved in the issue of " Framework for  Interpretation of  Human Rights”

Redards

Arasteh