[Ws2-hr] Proposed Agenda Call Sept 6 19:00 UTC

Aikman-Scalese, Anne AAikman at lrrc.com
Tue Sep 6 18:46:36 UTC 2016

It was the combination of the reference to “policies” below and Jorge’s mention of the necessary “balancing act” with respect to Core Values that caused me to suggest that our group can only recommend a Framework that would procedurally “trigger” a policy process that involves the balancing of Core Values in any given Human Rights inquiry.

Anne E. Aikman-Scalese

Of Counsel

520.629.4428 office

520.879.4725 fax